çevirebilecek yada özetleyecek olan var mı?

KuR_SaD
17-12-2009, 20:44   |  #1  
KuR_SaD avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 0
770 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Tem 2009

arkadaşlar msn adresimin çalınması üzerine mail attım ancak cevaba bi mana veremedim..google translateden de bi sonuç alamadm..lütfen cevaplarsanız sevinirim.

Hello Mahmutt,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I appreciate your effort in providing the profile information that we requested for you to be able to reset the password of your [email=**************@windowslive.com]**************@windowslive.com[/email] account. I understand that you suspect someone may have compromised your account. I know how important it is for you to regain access to your account immediately. This is Pom and I look forward to providing you with the necessary assistance.

Mahmutt, I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential.  I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).

I have noticed that the account you have provided is the same as your contact address.  If you have access to your account and you want to change your password, please visit the link below:

I recommend that you add an alternate e-mail address to your Windows Live Hotmail profile. This lets you have another option to reset your password by utilizing the "Password Reset by E-mail" feature. For instructions, please follow the link below:

Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane.  If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.

If you are referring to another account, write back with the correct account name in this format, "username@domain.com", so we can start resolving your issue.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Pom
Windows Live Technical Support

KuR_SaD
17-12-2009, 21:13   |  #2  
KuR_SaD avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
770 mesaj

tamam da özet ne ben hesabimı geri alabilecek miyim?

KuR_SaD
17-12-2009, 21:21   |  #3  
KuR_SaD avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
770 mesaj

bağlantılar windows yardıma götürüyor bi sonuca ulaşamadım.

KuR_SaD
17-12-2009, 21:38   |  #4  
KuR_SaD avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
770 mesaj

teşekkürler..linklerde gizli birşey yok..öyle birşeyde gelmedi bekleyelim bakalım.