Malwarebytes AntiMalware 1.32 sorunu

viking20
08-01-2009, 16:46   |  #1  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 141
7,681 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: May 2006

lanet!sinir etti,kurulmuyor hata veriyor.
Güvenli Modda da denedim nafile
hata pencereleri

ESET SS
Avira Antivir PersonalEdition
Zemane Antilogger
Active Armor Firewall
Norton AntiBot
Uniblue SpyEraser
a-squared Free
Trojan Remover
SüperAntiSpyware Free
bunlarda mevcut kurulu güvenlik programları.
-----------------------------------------
hata kodu:[unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed exit code0x5]
Edit:bazı çözüm önerileri

en ciddisi ===>>
NOTE: This is a BETA test Fix written by AdvancedSetup. Please provide feedback.
If you have ever recieved either of these eror messages and Malwarebytes has not installed or you had to press the Ignore button to continue then you may want to consider running this routine to possibly correct it.
Run-time error '372' vbalsgrid6.ocx
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5
After being able to duplicate this issue of vbalsgrid6, mbamext.dll, and SSubTimer6 failure to register OCX I've written a small procedure that is designed to correct possible Registry permission errors that prevent Malwarebytes from installing. You should ONLY follow this procedure if you're encountering this OCX or DLL REGSVR32 error.
STEP 1
Download and install SubInACL

By default it installs to: C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools
Either download this batch file to your desktop, or copy and paste the code below into a new NOTEPAD file and save it as updateMBperms.bat to your desktop
AFTER you have installed SubInACL then double click on either the downloaded batch file or the one you created to update the Registry permissions.
Note! Users on Vista will need to right click on the batch file and select Run as Administrator
CODE
@ECHO OFF
::Written to update registry permissions for Malwarebytes installation issues.
cd /d "%programfiles%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools"
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MBAMExt.MBAMShlExt /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MBAMExt.MBAMShlExt.1 /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SSubTimer6.CTimer /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SSubTimer6.GSubclass /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SSubTimer6.ISubclass /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\vbAcceleratorSGrid6.cGridCell /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\vbAcceleratorSGrid6.cGridSortObject /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\vbAcceleratorSGrid6.IGridCellOwnerDraw /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\vbAcceleratorSGrid6.vbalGrid /grant=administrators=f /grant=system=f /grant=restricted=r /grant=%USERNAME%=f /setowner=administrators
ECHO .
ECHO All done.  Please try to reinstall Malwarebytes now.
pause
STEP 2
Now try to reinstall Malwarebytes v1.30 again
STEP 3
Please let us know if this corrected the issue so that we can build this into the regular installer.
--
runtime error 0/runtime error 440 automation

-------------------
(veya)
SOLUTION TO: c:\program files\malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll Unable to register the dll/ocx: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5, I got a solution:
I've encountered on my and some other computers this error:
c:\program files\malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll Unable to register the dll/ocx: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5
during the installation. That means that right-click scanning is not available. I found a solution to a problem.
Please try opening run, and then typing:
CODE
regsvr32  atl.dll
After, that, go to
CODE
C:\Program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwareand copy mbamext.dll to
CODE
C:\Windows\system32
Then open run again and type:
CODE
regsvr32  mbamext.dll
That worked for my and other computers. I hope it works for you!
----
soru sahibi(uygulama)===>
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll
[Unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5 ]
The other two files registered; mbamext didn't. When I then attempted to register mbamext.dll using regsvr32, the error message return code was 0x80040154, which Winerror.h says is:
//MessageId: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG
//
// MessageText:
//
// Class not registered
Before installation of 1.75 the MBAMext keys didn't exist. Even after I installed 1.75 (by clicking ignore when I got the "failed to register" message), the mbamext keys didn't exist. However, the scanner seemed to run without problems and completed its log. (I did both a quick and a full scan.)
I then created the two MBAMext keys and ran the two related subinacl commands. These just added the RESTRICTED group and changed the owner from my username (which is an administrator) to the administrators group. (I'm not sure the RESTRICTED group means anything, since I'm running XP SP2.)
I again attempted to register mbamext.dll using regsvr32, but the error message return code was still 0x80040154. That seemed logical as the MBAMext keys that I created don't have clsid subkeys.
I hope this will help you debug the problem. I don't know how the class ID system works, but if the numbers are the same for all installations, perhaps you could supply a reg file so the registration could be done manually. Also, can you confirm whether MBAMext.dll needs to be registered just for scanning?
Thanks for your help.
------------
(veya-2)
"Error creating registry key: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\mbam.exe
RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 1019
System could not allocate the required space in a registry log."
"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unbamext.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32
Failed with exit code 0x5."
"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\ssubtmr6.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32
Failed with exit code 0x5."
Well, if we can not run any tools, we will try it manually. If that does not work, you may be doing a reformat.
Make sure you can view all files and folders:

,,4155-1916458,00.html
and you can see there are no instructions for that Operating System?
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune

Save it to your Desktop. We will use this later.
*** if you can not use ATF-Cleaner, try Clean Manager:
Clean Manager: http://spyware-free.us/tutorials/cleanmgr/
Open HijackThis and choose "Do a system scan only" then check the box in front of these line items:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {03EC8CE0-E697-4339-8BC2-2DDF72716A42} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnmljIx.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {195DE1AE-BD4D-4A45-95E4-C630B2D3250D} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\yayyWqPI.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9A9C01A8-CE35-4EE2-BFFF-C631BC16C61C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqOIcAr.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [7468d898] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\eprcyhve.dll",b
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pmnmljIx - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pmnmljIx.dll
Close all programs but HJT and all browser windows, then click on "Fix Checked"
Right click Start > Explore and navigate to these files/folders and delete them if there.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnmljIx.dll <<< delete that file
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eprcyhve.dll <<< delete that file
If you have problems deleting those, try this tool and instructions
How to use the Delete on Reboot tool

Run ATF Cleaner
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
Click the Empty Selected button.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
----------------

Son Düzenleme: viking20 ~ 09 Ocak 2009 20:44
qazx
08-01-2009, 17:44   |  #2  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 0
560 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Mar 2008

Sorun büyük ihtimal diğer güvenlik programlarından kaynaklanıyor.İçlerinden biri kurulumu engelliyor.En az 3-4 tanesinden vazgeçmen gerekebilir.Yani bir pc için bu kadar güvenlik biraz fazla gibi bence..:)

viking20
08-01-2009, 18:06   |  #3  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
7,681 mesaj

haklısın,önce ben de senin gibi düşündüm hata benden kaynaklanıyor şeklinde fakat biraz araştırma yapınca aynı durumun birçok kişinin başına geldiğine şahit oldum.Bu sefer acaba dedim gerçek öyle mi?neden başka mı?

qazx
08-01-2009, 18:14   |  #4  
Yıllanmış Üye
560 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Mar 2008

Ben programı 3-4 gün önce yükledim ve hiç sorun çıkarmadı.Pc sadece avira ve spayware terminatöre emanet.[Her türlü siteye de giriyorum :)]

viking20
08-01-2009, 18:18   |  #5  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
7,681 mesaj

desene o zaman bu hata kodunu alanlar ben gibi aç gözlü.Her yolu denedim ne fark eder birde senin dediğini deneriz.Gülümseme

Son Düzenleme: viking20 ~ 08 Ocak 2009 21:39
Kaya Erdoğdu
09-01-2009, 00:53   |  #6  
Yıllanmış Üye
1,281 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Kas 2008

bende sorunsuz yükledim ama bu seferde açmaya çalıştığımda açılmıyo bende anlamadım combofix'de aynı şekilde oluyo açılıyo gibi gözüküo ama açılmıyoo

viking20
09-01-2009, 01:16   |  #7  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
7,681 mesaj

ESET SS yi kapattım(devre dışı yaptım),diğerlerini pc den sildim ,yok yine olmadı.

Son Düzenleme: viking20 ~ 09 Ocak 2009 20:04
piRe_
09-01-2009, 01:27   |  #8  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 1
1,183 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: May 2007

Bu kadar telaşa gerek yok, kolayı var.Kahkaha

System32 içindeki ssubtmr6.dll dosyasının adını değiştir ve yeniden devam de. Sorun çıkaran başka .dll olursa aynı şekilde yap.

viking20
09-01-2009, 01:53   |  #9  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
7,681 mesaj

C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnmljIx.dll <<< delete that file
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eprcyhve.dll <<< delete that file
birisi de,sil bunları diyor.

Son Düzenleme: viking20 ~ 09 Ocak 2009 19:51
piRe_
09-01-2009, 02:18   |  #10  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 1
1,183 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: May 2007

eprcyhve.dll ve pmnmljIx.dll dosyaları ne? Hiç gözüm tutmadı. Pc nizde zararlı yazılım olma ihtimali yüksek sanırım. İlk önce güzel bir tarama yapın bence.

viking20
09-01-2009, 19:56   |  #11  
viking20 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
7,681 mesaj

EPRCYHVE.DLL Remover

evet, sanırım haklısın,
EPRCYHVE.DLL remove instruction
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore, Reboot computer in SafeMode;
2. Locate EPRCYHVE.DLL virus files and uninstall EPRCYHVE.DLL files program. Follow the screen step-by-step screen instructions to complete uninstallation of EPRCYHVE.DLL.
3. Delete/Modify any values added to the registry related with EPRCYHVE.DLL,Exit registry editor and restart the computer;
4.Clean/delete all EPRCYHVE.DLLinfected file(s):EPRCYHVE.DLL and related,or rename EPRCYHVE.DLL virus files;
5.Please delete all your IE temp files with EPRCYHVE.DLL manually,run a whole scan with antivirus program ;
---
(aynı şekilde)
PMNMLJIX.DLL Remover

PMNMLJIX.DLL remove instruction
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore, Reboot computer in SafeMode;
2. Locate PMNMLJIX.DLL virus files and uninstall PMNMLJIX.DLL files program. Follow the screen step-by-step screen instructions to complete uninstallation of PMNMLJIX.DLL.
3.Delete/Modify any values added to the registry related with PMNMLJIX.DLL,Exit registry editor and restart the computer;
4.Clean/delete all PMNMLJIX.DLLinfected file(s):PMNMLJIX.DLL and related,or rename PMNMLJIX.DLL virus files;
5.Please delete all your IE temp files with PMNMLJIX.DLL manually,run a whole scan with antivirus program ;
PMNMLJIX.DLL ara dediğimde de bu sefer şu hatayı aldım:

Çözüm önerisi:
çalıştırmak istediğin program bir ocx dosyası kullanıyor yani Active X
öncelikle bu programın kullandığı ocx i bulmalısın ve windows kayıt defterine ( register) tanıtmalısın bu şekilde sorunun çözülebilir
tanıtmak için
işletim sistemin NT/ serisi ise
windows/system32 dizinine
9x serisi ise
windows/system dizinine dosyayı kopyalamalısın (ki zaten orda dır diye tahmin ediyorum)
sonra başlat tan çalıştır a girip regsvr32.exe /i activex.ocx
gibi bir komut vermelisin,tabi burda activex.ocx yerine programın kullandığı dosyanın ismini yazmalısın..
programın kullandığı dosyayı bilmiyorsan sistemden kaldırıp tekrar yüklemen belki bir çözüm olabilir..[programın kullandığı dosyayı bilmiyorsan sistemden kaldırıp tekrar yüklemen belki bir çözüm olabilir].
[diğer olası çözümler]
Visual C++ kitaplığı.

veya:hata kodu
Runtime Error Program:C\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE Abnormal Program Termination ,(için)

kayıt defteri nasıl yedeklenir, düzenlenir ve geri yüklenir:

Son Düzenleme: viking20 ~ 10 Ocak 2009 11:27