Kısaca anladıgım kadarıyla mesajını sınıflandıralamamıs ve sMTP Error (state 9): 550 5.1.1 User unknown seklinde hatayla karşılastıgına dair sana otomatik cevap yollanmıs.
Message truncated -----
üstündeki ne oldugu konusunda ise hicbir fikrim yok.
Su adımları tam olarak denedin mi.Parantezleri iptal ederek bir daha dene diyecem baska bir sansında yok sanırım...
Hotmail hesabim gitti diye üzülmeyin hicte üzülmeye gerek yok arkadaslar eger kendi mailinizi iyi taniyorsaniz (( Passport@css.one.microsoft.com )) (devamli bu maile gönderin cevap yazarken bile) bu adrese Kendiniz Hakkinda asagidaki bosluklari doldurarak bir mail atin, Konuya (subject) yazacaginiz yazi fazla önemli degil. Sakin parantez içindekileri yazmayin Atacaginiz maili asagida verdim, doldurarak gönderin.
PostalCode (posta Kodu) :
Comments (Sorununuzu ingilizce yazin) :
CustomerName (Maile Kayitli olan Ad, Soyad) :
CUBirthdate (Maile Kayitli olan Dogum Tarihi) :
BrowserVersion (Tarayicinin versiyonu) :
OperatingSystem (isletim Sistemi) :
ErrorMessage (Alinan Hata Mesaji) :
SignInAddress (Çalinan Mail Adresiniz) :
Country (ülke) :
FirstName (Ad) :
LastName (Soyad) :
Region (Bulundu?unuz il) :
Contact E-Mail (Size Ulasabilecekleri E-Mail) :
Daha sonra size asagidaki gibi bir E-mail Gelecek;
Thank you for writing to Microsoft .NET Passport Customer Support.
I understand that you need assistance in signing in to your XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com account, because you suspect that someone learned your password and secret question/answer. I can imagine how frustrating such issues can be. This is Aldrin and I look forward to providing you with assistance today.
I recognize the importance of gaining access on your account. To help protect the privacy and security of our members we need your help confirming the profile information stored in your MSN account before we can reset your password.
- First and Last Name (or any other name you think you have entered upon registration such as your nickname)
- Your .NET Passport account (the account you are having difficulties with, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date of birth (Month/Date/Year)
- Country or Region
- ZIP or Postal Code
- Approximate date of last successful sign in
- Approximate date of account registration
- List as many former passwords you used with this account as far back as you can remember
- List as many of your Folders as you can remember (inbox, trash, sent, etc.)
- The name of your Internet Service Provider. If you access your account from outside your home (for example, from school or work) please include the name of the organization.
- Your IP address. You may check it by going to http://www.whatismyip.com
- List of Secret Questions and Answers historically associated with your account
Once we have this information, we can reset your password and send it via e-mail to the address from which you sent your request.
We look forward to hearing from you again.
Microsoft .NET Passport Customer Support Representative
Bu E-Mail’e karsilik siz de en yukarida yazdigim maile sunlari yazin, bilgilerinize güveniyorsaniz;
Hello, Thank you for help e-mail...
I will try to answer my profil;
- First Name (Ad-Soyad):
- Account (Calinan Mail):
- Birthday (Dogum Tarihiniz):
- Country (Ülke) :
- State (il/Ylçe):
- Postal Code (posta Kodu) :
- Approximate date of last successful sign in (calinan Maille Son Kez Yapilan Basarili Login Olma **Yaklasik Tarih**) :
- Approximate date of account registration (E-mail in kaydettiginiz tarih **Yaklasik**) :
- My used passwords (E-mail hesabini kaydettiginizden bugüne kullandiginiz sifreler) :
- List as many of your Folders as you can remember (inbox, trash, sent, etc.) (E-mail içerigi hakkynda bilgi verin, gönderilen, alinan, silinenler filan) :
- My internet Service Provider (interneti nereden kullaniyorsaniz, mesela isyerinde mi yoksa evdemi filan, ismini de yazin) :
- My IP Adress (ip adresiniz; www.whatismyip.com den ögrenebilirsiniz) :
- My used Secret Questions and Answers (kayit tarihinden itibaren kullanilan gizli soru ve cevaplari) :
This is my profil , please send my password back. REGARS.
Ve eger bilgileriniz dogruysa size sifresinz ertesi gün yenilenerek gönderiliyor.. iste bu kadar.. ben aldim
SON MESAJ BU GELİYOR
First of all, thank you for providing your complete .NET Passport account information as requested by my colleague in the previous response for us to address your issue. This is Erwin and I will be providing you assistance today.
I have checked and verified all of the information you provided and I am glad to inform you that I have reset the password for your ******@HOTMAIL.COM account to:
******* şifre geliyo burada*..
Please follow these helpful tips when using this password:
- Copy and paste the temporary password given above.
- Make sure that there are no spaces before or after the password.
- Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
I want to stress the importance of changing your password and secret question and answer. Changing them to something only you can remember will add security and will prevent someone from resetting your password and gaining access to your account.
You may kindly follow these steps in changing your password, secret question and answer:
1. Visit http://memberservices.passport.net
Note that if you are not yet signed in at this time, you can do so by clicking the .NET Passport sign-in link.
2. Click "Change my password" under "I want to change something" section.
3. Type your current password and new password information (the Old Password refers to the current/temporary password given to you).
4. Click "Continue."
5. Click "Change my secret question," follow the instructions, and then click "Continue" (your secret answer cannot be the same as your password).
Also, I strongly recommend that you update your profile information from time to time and add an alternate e-mail address to your Hotmail profile. By having an alternate e-mail address on file, you can use the "password reset by e-mail" feature to reset your Hotmail password. Instructions will be sent to the e-mail address you provided, making it easier for you to reset your password online. To add an alternate e-mail address, visit the .NET Passport Member Services site at http://memberservices.passport.net .
I hope you have found our service satisfactory in every way. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to write back.
Microsoft .NET Passport Customer Support Representative