Oyun Önerin :D

Kaan1905
21-03-2012, 21:19   |  #1  
OP Yeni Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 0
33 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Ara 2011

Ya Arkadaş Mafia II Oynuyordum Bitirdim III Çıkmasını Bekliyorum O Zamana Kadar Oyun Önersenize :D Az oynayalım :D

hakean
21-03-2012, 21:27   |  #2  
hakean avatarı
Yıllanmış Üye
1,572 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Kas 2010

MAFİA 2 DLC LERİNE BAK onları bitir

GodOfTheGameRs
21-03-2012, 21:46   |  #3  
GodOfTheGameRs avatarı
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 1
438 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Eyl 2011

The Saboteur - GodFather 2 gibi oyunları oynayabilirsiniz sanırım bu şekil oyunlardan hoşlanıyorsunuz

Kaan1905
21-03-2012, 21:48   |  #4  
OP Yeni Üye
33 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Ara 2011

Ya Birçok Yerde Duydum Şu Mafia II DLC'leri Ne İşe Yarıyor :S

Boss14
22-03-2012, 00:31   |  #5  
Boss14 avatarı
Yeni Üye
46 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Mar 2012
Alıntı: Kaan1905  
Ya Arkadaş Mafia II Oynuyordum Bitirdim III Çıkmasını Bekliyorum O Zamana Kadar Oyun Önersenize :D Az oynayalım :
Kardeş ben bu aralar assesian creed - revulation oynuorum. Gayet de memnunum. Mafıa tarzı bi oyun yani bakış açısı bakımından. Osmanlı falanda geçio içinde. Harika bi oyun. öneririm.Göz kırpma

Joker65
24-03-2012, 13:20   |  #6  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 12
2,229 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Mar 2012

GTA IV/EFLC

Kapalı Hesap (230936)
24-03-2012, 13:31   |  #7  
Kapalı Hesap
Teşekkür Sayısı: 12
771 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Oca 2012

Far Cry 1 : Bu oyuna bayılmıştım. Ormanda geçiyor, yaratıklar canavarlar var :D

Far Cry 1 - Cartoon-Style - Gameplay [HD]Far Cry 1 - Cartoon-Style - Gameplay [HD]
Yo, what's good, my fellow youtubers!

I reinstalled the best game of 2004 and decided to make a little HD footage on it. I recorded the game with FRAPS on a resolution of 1280 x 720. I put everything on ultra and enabled AA.

FPS with FRAPS: +/- 30
FPS without FRAPS: +/- 80

This game has amazing graphics which were incredible when the game was released back in 2004 and actually still are.
To run this game on 1920 x 1080 with ultra settings and AA, I would recommend a pc with at least:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2,00 GHz
3 GB DDR2 RAM
nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3 RAM
With this rig you can get a smooth fps of 60+.

I would recommend everyone to play this game at least once in their lifes and if they already did back when it was released to replay it. I personally like the different rendering modes and that's why I chose for the cartoon rendering mode.

I hope you will enjoy this movie. Please watch the WHOLE movie and DON'T FORGET TO:

RATE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE

Peace out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VntBY_XBUk
________________________________________________________________________________________

Far Cry 2 : Bu oyunu bilgisayarım kaldıramadığı için oynayamadım ama bu da güzel..

Far Cry 2 Gameplay - First 2 Missions - Complete Walkthrough (1/3)Far Cry 2 Gameplay - First 2 Missions - Complete Walkthrough (1/3)
Major Slack's Far Cry 2 Review - *  *  *  *  *

I have a complete walkthrough and strategy guide of Far Cry 2 with running live commentary (the entire game from start to finish) - Check this playlist

OR...

Just go to my channel for this and more gameplay vids!

And here's a playthrough of Far Cry 2 on the very hardest difficulty setting (Infamous):
(work in progress)

My full review of Far Cry 2 is at my website:

This video and the two that follow run through the so-called training and tutorial elements of the game. Click on the video response to continue on to Part 2.

See also:

Far Cry 2 Underground & Propane Tank Missions
(non-stop action!)

Oh and five words:

I LOVE THIS #$%@!ING GAME!

Although I do have a couple or three gripes about the gameplay, e.g., no prone position? Also, the monocular is kinda lame.

And finally...

SUBSCRIBE! (Or face the wrath of Slack.)

~ Major Slack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nn3N9GSSsg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sniper Ghost Warrior: Yorum yok...

SNIPER Ghost Warrior - E3 2010 Basic Tactics Guide (features) HDSNIPER Ghost Warrior - E3 2010 Basic Tactics Guide (features) HD
E3 2010:
SNIPER Ghost Warrior - Basic Tactics Guide (features) HD
For more info & media,
join the community @ facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWLeBVWy2U

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

New Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 HD video gameplay trailer - PC PS3 X360New Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 HD video gameplay trailer - PC PS3 X360
- Takes the bulls-eye precision of its best-selling predecessor to new and exciting heights. Powered by the CryENGINE 3 engine, the missions of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and more challenging as you once again step into the ghilliesuit of a special ops sniper to take down the enemy.

KEY FEATURES
Diverse Gameplay
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2  takes all the breathless anticipation, precise controls and skillful fun of sniping and mixes it with stealth and silent elimination play, action scenes, a co-operative move playbook
Night vision and thermo vision goggles to use in limited visibility situations
Vehicle sections are a new addition to the Sniper series
Multiple and varied locations including urban, jungle, mountain and tundra environments

THE Authentic, Modern Sniper Experience
Realistic ballistics take into account the player's location, wind speed and direction, breathing rate and distance from the target
Snipers do not fight alone in the real world and nor do they in Sniper 2. Working with your spotter is key
All environments are based on real-world locations
An array of faithfully recreated weapons are at your disposal, including six sniper rifles, three assault rifles, heavy machine guns, and more

More Skill, More Rewards
Silent kills allow for quiet enemy elimination and successful execution sees the player rewarded with a brutal kill animation
Bullet cam shows particularly successful hits
Limb dismemberment from large calibre guns and explosions

Innovation & Technology
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is built on CryEngine3, the most advanced multi-platform development tool for current-generation consoles and for PC
New equipment for stealth gameplay
Multiplayer modes designed especially for sniper duels.
Epic story crafted by acclaimed writers

MAIN CHARACTER BIO
Full Name: Captain Cody Anderson
Codename: "Sandman"
Nationality: American
Occupation: Private Security Consultant (ex-Delta Force Sniper)
Background:  Anderson grew up in the cold wilderness of Alaska, where he learned the skills of hunting, marksmanship, and tracking from an early age.   After his father was killed in action while serving with the Marines in Vietnam, Anderson was raised by his Native American mother.   From the time he was ten years old, Anderson hunted wild game to put food on his family's dinner table.    Anderson joined the Marine Corp after high-school and trained as a scout-sniper, attached to the elite Marines' elite "Force Recon" unit.  Anderson is descended from a long line of American soldiers. He was raised in the tradition of patriotism and service to his country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrqTqvj6Daw&feature=fvwrel

Son Düzenleme: Kapalı Hesap (230239) ~ 24 Mart 2012 13:32
okinkurt
24-03-2012, 19:05   |  #8  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 308
4,897 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Ara 2010

mac milan önerilerini cürütücem biraz k.kalma far cry 1 güzel oyundur  far cry 2 kötüdür sniper ghost warior hic abartmadan sölüyorum beş para etmez illa sniper istersen sniper elite oynanır sistemin iyise sabateur mafia ya cok benzer oynanıs olarak ama sistemin anasını kosalar gta 4 gibi biraz optimize özürlü bi oyun ---
benim önerilerim ninja blade - doom3 - cryostasis - gun 2006 eski ama hos oyun - gear of war 1 - penumbra serisi -amnesia dark descent bunlar cok güzel oyunlar seni baya idare ederler test edip onayladım :D:D

okinkurt
24-03-2012, 22:34   |  #9  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 308
4,897 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Ara 2010
hunter_64
27-11-2013, 16:06   |  #10  
Taze Üye
0 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Kas 2013

arkadaşlar siteye yeni üye olduğum için öncelikle hepinizi selamlıyorum hepinize iyi günler

konumuz ve sorum şu zaten konu açmayı bilmediğimden karavana bir yere sallamaya karar verdim ee geçen gün kurulan bir oyun indirme sitesinden oyun indiricem isteyene adresi veririm zaten yardımcı oluyorlar sağ olsun ama bana şöyle manhunt 2 gibi brutal killer yapabileceğimiz bir oyun varmı gerçekçi olmasına gerek yok önerirseniz çok mutlu olurum yorumlarınızı bekliyorum şimdiden teşekkürler...

KiNqReYz05
27-11-2013, 17:28   |  #11  
Taze Üye
3 mesaj

Kamyon ve tırlara merakın varsa Euro Truck Simulator 2 oyununu oynamayı dene.Beğendim

hunter_64
27-11-2013, 18:08   |  #12  
Taze Üye
0 mesaj

kardeşim öncelikle oyun önerin için teşekkür ederim boş geçmeyip cevapladığn içinde ayrıyetten sağolGülümseme

ama ben manhunt gibi brutal kill olan ve gizlilik üzerine kurulu bir oyun istiyorum ama tomb raider önermeyin serisini bitirdim yada assassin's creed