1. Stop – Blue Cave The Cave is 20 metres long with two small beaches at the end. İdeal for swimming.
2. Stop – Butterfly Valley This lovely valley is well known for its waterfall. Please bring trainers or shoes if you see butterflies which the valley is named after.
3. Stop – Karacaoren (Aquarium Bay) Named after the many different types of fish in the area. An ideal stop for snorkelling.
4. Stop – ST. Nicholas Island On the island dating back 2000 years. There is a churh, mosaics and graves. ST. Nicholas is believed to have stayed ın the island. We recommend good walking trainers and hat.
5. Stop – Camel Beach Our third stop is said to resemble a camel’s hump. We stop here for lunh. It has a sandy beach.
6. Stop – Cold Water Springs Here you can bathe in the natural springs as they mix with the sea water. It is very refreshing.